Tuesday 7 February 2017

Best eyebrow correction Northfield

The first product that I tested out was Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in the shade medium brown. I could have put more of the product above my brow to make it look more natural, however I was in somewhat of a rush and this product took the least amount of time out of all the brow pencils I have used in the past. I admired the felt tip immensely. It does not show very well in this picture, however I was able to get a perfect thin line at the end of my brow which I am not able to obtain with any other Best eyebrow correction Northfield pencil I have used. The problem I had with this product was that it came out very faintly and I had to push on the side of the felt tip in order to disperse the product evenly. I am a huge fan of Kat Von D products and would most definitely recommend this product to beginners as it is by far the easiest applicator available for eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment